I often snack a little bit in bed before going to sleep. Horrible habit, I know, I know. Currently, the snack of choice comes from a jar of cadbury mini eggs sitting on my side table. When the sweet tooth hits late at night, I open the jar, lean it on my thigh, snack from said jar and peruse the net. Harmless right? One would think so. But twice, yes twice this week, one mini egg must have escaped. I woke up twice this week, yes twice, with cadbury egg melted and fused to my leg. The shell does not hold up when in contact with heat for a long period apparently. The shell gives and lets the chocolate ooze all over. The shell then digs into what it comes into contact with. In this case, that would be my leg. You would think that I learned my lesson after the first time. I am thick headed, so no, no I did not. You would think that I learned my lesson the second time. Nope, I did not. I sit here right now, with the jar of cadbury mini eggs leaning against my thigh, as I type this in bed. I refuse to let these mini eggs beat me. They will not win this battle.
There are only a few left in the jar. 😉