Ive seen meme’s all over the place. And I have been tagged before. I’m sorry Melissa, I suck!!! My problem really isnt divulging info on myself. Its picking who to tag. I dont really know anyone that well. Its like being in high school. Feeling like the uncool kid. And worried no one will show up to your birthday party. Lis of La Mia Cucina tagged me for this meme. And I didnt clearly understand the rules. I was supposed to take the first person off some list and put my name at the bottom or something. But on that list, her name wasnt listed at the bottom. So, Im skipping that part. Ill do the meme and hopefully by the end, Ill have come up with 5 people to tag.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago… Lets see, 1998.. I was living at home, working at a tobacco shop. I was at the very beginning of my net junkieism. Spending my time on IRC and ICQ. But at the end of Jan 1998, I moved to South Carolina to live with my friend Brooks. He got me a sweet job working tech support for a local dial-up company. I will meet Jaos there in the fall of 1998. 🙂
What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago, I was 8 months pregnant with Colby. Miserable at the end, just waiting waiting and more waiting. It was dead winter here and taking the kids out while so pleasantly plump was a nightmare. Ahh, good times.
Five snacks you enjoy:
- ranch pretzels
- ben and jerrys chubby hubby
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
- Long Road by Pearl Jam
- Creep by Radiohead
- Aenima by Tool
- Say It Aint So by Weezer
- Miss Misery by Elliott Smith
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
- take care of all of our family and friends for life.
- move all of my family to one central location.
- buy wicked good season tickets to the Pens
- put away money for my kids’ kids.
Five bad habits:
- not putting away clean laundry
- leaving empty snack boxes in the pantry
- cursing like a sailor
- letting clutter pile up
- forgetting to trim the boys toenails
Five things you like doing:
- spending time with my boys
- chilling with my brothers
- baking, baking and more baking
- playing Rock Band and Guitar Hero
- hosting Cupcake Hero
Five things you would never wear again:
- acid washed jeans
- black lipstick
- pleated skirts
- leg warmers
Five favorite toys:
- my dying frankenMac (ibook)
- my brand spankin new cuisinart
- the KA (kitchen aid)
- rock band (this is Jaos’ toy, but I play too)
- my ipod shuffle
Okay, now who to tag??? Here it goes…
- Gretchen of Canela y Comino
- Gigi of Gigi Cakes
- Tempered Woman
- Sihan of Fundamentally Flawed
- cuppycakes of I Heart Cuppycakes
Dont feel obligated, it was part of the rules… whatever yall want to do, or not do.. 🙂